Why Sponsor Take Action... Vote!?
To Broadcast Your Power by Reminding, Educating & Encouraging voters
across multiple popular Social Media sites.
Weekly Videos: Producing weekly 60-second videos tailored to the reminding,
educating and encouraging the public that We The People have a Voice which equals Power,
and most importantly to use it. Our sponsor's are spotlighted with their selected Spokesperson
to perform video recordings and/or voice-overs as well as the sponsor's logo.
Social Media Exposure: The goal of creating the Social Media marketing is to
obtain as many views as we possibly can get! Posting to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
by using keyword text messages along with links & hash tags.
- Social Video Statistics
- Facebook now sees 8 billion average daily video views from 500 million users
- US adults spend an average of 1 hour, 16 minutes each day watching video on digital devices
- 78% of people watch online videos every week, 55% watch everyday
- Social Media User Statistics
- Facebook: 8 billion average daily video views
72% Adults users:
- 82% 18-29 Target Audience
- 79% 30-49 2nd Target Audience
- 64% 50-64
- 48% 65+
- Twitter: 5 million videos are shared in 24 hours
24% Adults users:
- 36% 18-29 Target Audience
- 23% 30-49 2nd Target Audience
- 21% 50-64
- 10% 65+
- Instagram: 5 million videos are shared in 24 hours
28% Adults users:
- 55% 18-29 Target Audience
- 28% 30-49 2nd Target Audience
- 12% 50-64
- 4% 65+
Social Media Maintenance: In addition to providing weekly video productions,
we are also maintaining the entire project with our specialists in Social Media.